Happy January People,
We wish you a Happy New Year, May this New Year Bring You Good Fortune, Good Health and Happiness. Do send us your Happy moment’s pics on @HelloPeenak
It’s time to start thinking ahead to your January 2020 content calendar. The new year is always bombarded with resolutions, Deals, Offers. This is the best moment to start your game. We mentioned important dates in January 2020. We made lots of work, mistakes last year but still we learn a lot last year. The new year is always filled with enthusiasm & joy. We already made our resolution for this new year and this is the perfect time to approach our goal. For an Online Store, Publishing House, Business Organization or an NGO. Conversation with your followers on social channels is a key part of Online Strategy.
For the past few years, we are using the Calendar Template derived from Hubspot Templates. We customized it with Indian Flavour based on our needs. From onward you can access it in our Free Resource section.
Here is the India Specific Content Calendar for your Content Strategy. Following is the List of Few Occasions in January 2020.
- New Year’s Day (January 1, 2020)
- Global Family Day (January 1, 2020)
- Mannam Jayanthi in Kerala (January 2, 2020)
- Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti (January 2, 2020)
- World braille day (January 4, 2020)
- NRI (Non-Resident Indian) Day or Pravasi Bharatiya Divas (January 9, 2020)
- World Hindi Day (January 10, 2020)
- Missionary Day in Mizoram (January 11, 2020)
- Death anniversary of Lal Bahadur Shastri (January 11, 2020)
- Birthday of Swami Vivekananda also known as National Youth Day (January 12, 2020)
- Bhogi (January 14, 2020)
For more information about how to use this content calendar, click here