Happy November People,
We wish you a Late Happy Diwali & Halloween, do send us your Happy moment’s pics on @HelloPeenak
It’s time to start thinking ahead to your November 2019 content calendar. Year-end is always filled with fun. And lots of business transactions along with the Festivals for any entity. For an Online Store, Publishing House, Business Organization or an NGO. Conversation with your followers on social Channel is a key part of Online Strategy.
For the past few years, we are using the Calendar Template derived from Hubspot Templates. We customized it with Indian Flavour based on our needs. From onward you can access it in our Free Resource section.
Here is the India Specific Content Calendar for your Content Strategy. Following is the List of Few Occasions in Novembers 2019.
- Haryana Day (November 1, 2019)
- World Vegan Day (November 1, 2019)
- All Saint’s Day (November 1, 2019)
- Karnataka Rajyotsava (November 1, 2019)
- Puducherry Liberation Day (November 1, 2019)
- The Kut Festival in Manipur (November 1, 2019)
- All Soul’s Day (November 2, 2019)
- Chhath Puja (November 2, 2019)
- World Tsunami Awareness Day (November 5, 2019)
- National Cancer Awareness Day (November 7, 2019)
- Wangala Festival in Meghalaya (November 8, 2019)
- National Legal Services Day (November 9, 2019)
- World Science Day (November 10, 2019)
- And More in Document, Get your copy below…
Are you new to content Calendar or Content Strategy?
Content Calendar is an essential tool for Digital Marketers. Content Calendar helps you to plan the strategy ahead of time. This Social Media Content Calendar will help you to make social media strategies. It makes easier to coordinate campaigns and keep your audience engaged.
For your inspiration, the following are some of the examples of Content Calendars.
National Geographic 2020 Calendar – Download NatGeo’s 2020 Editorial Calendar
Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2019 Edit Calendar – Download PDF
Forbes Digital Editorial 2019 – Download PDF
How will you use this Content Calendar?
The template includes two sheets one for the Calendar and one for the Content Strategy. Calendar Holds a list of Pan Indian Festival’s & Holidays in November month.
Please fill in your business-centric event’s, Conferences, Webinars and other activities in Calendar-sheet. Once you have a list of Reasons to Publish then Move to Strategy sheet. Plan your content based on your Social Channels and media elements.
Once you’ve prepared your content calendar. Do share your experiences of Content Strategy planning with us.