Happy August People,
We wish you Happy August. This month comes with festivals and important days. Share your happy moments with us on @HelloPeenak
August is the fifth month of the year. We are enjoying the rainy season this time. In the coronavirus pandemic, We can’t go outside frequently; although the government lifts the lockdown, still the cases are increasing rapidly.
Many of us are doing work from home. We want to celebrate or go somewhere so that we can unleash our creativity. This month comes with lots of festivals so we can channelize these essential events for our business.
For this month, you can use many things like Eid-Al Adha, Rakshabandhan, World Biofuel Day, Janmashthami, Independence Day, Ganesh Chaturthi, and other special days.
You can make every day funny by utilizing creativity. We are sharing some important days with you.
Our template is inspired by Hubspot. We give our template an Indian touch. You can use this template which is free. We created this template for you. So that you can plan, create, and strategize your events. This will help you to move forward with your content strategy.
Here is the India specific content calendar for your content strategy. Following is the List of few occasions in August 2020.
- Eid-Al Adha (August 1, 2020)
- Rakshabandhan (August 3, 2020)
- World Biofuel Day (August 10, 2020)
- World Lion Day (August 10, 2020)
- Janmashthami (August 11, 2020)
- International Youth Day (August 12, 2020)
- World Elephant Day (August 12, 2020)
- World Lizard Day (August 14, 2020)
- Indian Independence Day (August 15, 2020)
- Parsi New Year Day (August 17, 2020)
- Pola (August 18, 2020)
- World Humanitarian Day (August 19, 2020)
- World Photography Day (August 19, 2020)
- And More in Document, Get your copy below…
For more information about Content Strategy Calendar, Click here