Happy May People,
We wish you for upcoming marvelous events and Healthy Life. You can share your thoughts with us @HelloPeenak
May is the fifth month of the year. We are enjoying the summer and rainy season this time. Due to the recent coronavirus outbreak, Everything has affected. Many countries are in lockdown. All businesses are stopped, Many Employees are doing Work from Home. While the majority are sitting at their home.
For this month you can use many things like World laughter Day, Star Wars Day, International No Diet Day, International Mother’s Day, International Nurse Day.
You know in this tense situation laughter is crucial. We know the popularity of the Star wars series. We know very well the fan spirit of the Star Wars. We can monetize this events for our digital agenda.
There’s nothing can beat the mother’s Love. Especially In our country, We can’t define our life without mother. Mother is emotion and love. So, this event is also good for increasing the brand’s reach.
In this difficult time Doctors and Nurses fighting the front end battle. Without caring for their lives they are doing hard work and helping patients. Everybody knows that.
We can effectively use this things to grow in online Business while helping people.
We customized the Hubspot template with Indian flavor according to the Indian needs. In our free resource section, you can access it.
Here is the India specific content calendar for your content strategy. Following is the List of few occasions in May 2020.
- International Workers’ Day (May 1, 2020)
- Maharashtra Day and Gujarat Day (May 1, 2020)
- World Laughter Day (May 3, 2020)
- Star Wars Day (May 4, 2020)
- World Asthma Day (May 5, 2020)
- International No Diet Day (May 6, 2020)
- Buddha Purnima (May 7, 2020)
- World Thalassaemia day (May 8, 2020)
- World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day (May 8, 2020)
- International Mother’s Day (May 10, 2020)
- National technology day (May 11, 2020)
- International Nurse Day (May 12, 2020)
- International Family Day (May 15, 2020)
- Sikkim State Day (May 16, 2020)
- And More in Document, Get your copy below…
For more information about Content Strategy Calendar, Click here